Why every entrepreneur needs a business valuation
The vast majority of small and medium-sized entrepreneurs do not know what their own company is worth or how a valuation works. It is an absolute advantage to know the exact value of your company and to position yourself better vis-à-vis competitors, business partners, financiers or banks and to negotiate without any information disadvantage. You may increase turnover over the years, but you do not know the fundamental drivers that ultimately flow into the value of the company. We show you the exact company value, analyse the drivers behind and teach you to adjust the right screws to generate a long-term increase in company value.
Our requirements for you:
You want more turnover, profit and a greater enterprise value.
You want to better understand the value drivers of your company and the industry and clearly differentiate yourself from the competition.
- We develop the perfect valuation concept.
- We are experts with many years of experience in the field of business valuation. We provide a fundamental company valuation using the following methods:
Discounted cash flow (DCF), multiples method (peer group analysis), capitalised earnings method and net asset value method.
- We identify and analyse the value drivers of your company.
- We determine the fair value of your assets.
- We implement assumptions on the planned growth in turnover.
Our added value
- We advise you on developing the vision of your operational business model and identify measures to increase efficiency and turnover.
- We monitor the progress of the jointly initiated measures and conduct feedback discussions on the implementation of individual drivers with regard to the value development of the company.
- Together we discuss success factors, opportunities and risks which will have a leverage effect on the company value in the future.
- We help you to identify and solve obstacles and problems at an early stage and thereby increase the value of your company in the long term.
- Our aim is to provide tailor-made solutions for your business while creating sustainable added value.
Our valuation approach
Free initial consultation. Analysis of the company and sending of relevant documents.
Managing director interview and detailed discussion of all factors. Performance of the company valuation and identification of the drivers by the valuation experts of Edelweiss.
Sending of the individual expert opinion or valuation report and advisor day with extensive training for managing directors on how to maximise the value of the company in the long term.
Case Studies: We have evaluated
An excerpt from our valuation case studies